Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!!



I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas if you celebrate it and I hope you will all get to spend time with your loved ones!

I am going to my parents' house in a couple of hours and on the second day of Christmas we will be at my boyfriend's parents' house. Probably eating lots of food and just having a good time :)
Every year I try to make it a rule to not be on the internet during Christmas, but to just spend time with my family. I sometimes make an exception, but mostly I won't be around. So see you on the 27th! Best wishes to you everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Daisy!!
    have lots of fun with your loved ones!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Daisy! I hope you have a great couple of days with family, friends, food, and books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a fantastic time - and don't forget to share pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete